Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Marceline::Character #2

Above image is the inspiration behind the Marceline doll I made and the image came from here.

So, all my kiddos are big fans of Adventure Time.
My daughter asked me to make her ALL of the characters... that's a big list.
First I made Finn the Human and now I've completed Marceline.  Next on the list is Jake I believe.  (gotta get more yarn colors tomorrow, well later today ;)

Here's Marceline.  I designed this doll from looking at images like the one above and wrote the pattern.  I will be listing the pattern in my Raverly shop and Etsy shop soon.  The doll will also be available when I get around to listing it (after Christmas -- I just can't start an order at this time with my babies out of school now for Christmas break).  If you are interested though you are welcome to comment and I can get in touch and add you to the top of my list when I start working after Christmas again.

And onto the images...
Marceline has to have her Ax Guitar of course ;)
She even has her two bite marks on her neck ;)

0 comments:

Post a Comment